CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tic Tic tic...

Time's a wastin' and nothing has gone into this blog for a while. I thought I would type this note and tell everyone that we haven't forgotten about the blog. Just so you know, I'm a computer professional and I don't get real mushy like Nonnie and our girls do. So... I decided that I will often write about what I know... geeky stuff. And... I'll mention my family now and then, too. It is EXTREMELY likely that one day you'll come here and wonder where the heck you landed. If so, just skip down to one of Nonnie's posts or surf over to Jen, Mel, Michelle's or Reza's blog.

I'm supposed put everyone's photos here tonight, but I'm not going to do it this minute. BTW, I'm also a professional procrastinator. I did beat procrastinating about controlling my appetite. I lost 30 lbs in the last two months. I'm attending Weight Watchers at Work and I got my 10% award two weeks ago along with a 25# award. Before and after pics? I'll get to that eventually...


Adios for now,
--Poppy
(It says Nonnie below, but it's me. The grandkids started calling me that, so now the whole family does.)

1 comments:

The Wehrmeister's said...

Hey Poppy pants! I want Pictures Pictures!!!