CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm Thankful ...

What a wonderful day! R.J. Lindmark was kind enough to cut wood for us.Us, is Glenda,Karen and me.Glenda and I met Karen after her work today. We went to her house and the "creating" began. We picked out our paper,then painted the blocks. Just a little bit of heaven,playing with my "buddies" .


Glenda and I used the Chocolate brown vinyl and 3 3/4 inch 'base camp' letters on my cricut. It is after 10:00 P.M. We worked on our project about 6 1/2 hours. Karen used 3" chipboard letters which she painted in chocolate. We had a lot of fun using all kinds of embellishments. The best part is they were all different!! Good friends, great supplies and a cold glass of water, life is good !!!!



Mine











Karen's

6 comments:

Michelle W said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Amy said...

Looks great!

Nonnie said...

Thank you,thank you. I had alot of fun.

Snow Whiteley said...

How cute! I'm such a fan!

Candi said...

How did I not know about your blog until today?!? I was so excited to stumble upon it and see your craftiness. You are just too talented. Hope all is well!

Nonnie said...

Iknow Candi, I have a blog !! Isn't that greater than great !!!Come and see me sometime.